Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Student Life

The decision to go to university was easy to make. It would change my life but I also knew it would be hard work. Dedication, enthusiasm and determination were part and parcel of the recipe for my success. So far my theory has been right, what I didn't anticipate was having a messed up sleeping pattern. While others can stay up at night to study and go back to bed when they want to, I can't. I have been awake since 11pm Tuesday night and its now 10:56am Wednesday morning and I can't sleep. Yes I did some work but I also want to sleep, so I can study some more later today. Unfortunately, I can't. If there's any one out there who has a good idea of what I can do to help me have a balanced sleep pattern and study time for my own good, do let me know. Yes I need to study but my body also needs to rest. Falling ill due to exhaustion is not a good idea and I certainly don't want that.

Help somebody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so agree. I think studying turns one into the most unrepentant nocturnal there is. Perhaps we should start a little network or support group and call it Nocturnal Insomniacs Anonymous. Although we wont be anonymous will we? We'll be an inter-dependent bunch of rowdy, typically broke, creative people talking randomness and short circuiting way past the proverbial midnight hour!