Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'll Be Back

Creating a blog requires dedication. I am yet to post anything meaningful because I am busy with my university coursework but as soon as I get that out of the way, I will give this page my undivided attention. In the mean time, enjoy the student ADM blog page and it contains some of my postings as well as interesting postings from other students present at the conference. Rest assured, I'll be back with my creative juices flowing.
Student ADM blogpage - www.nujstudents.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is impossible to reflect your skill with words into a sentence, but one thing that is possible is to state that " you are definately going to take the word into the world with a storm "

Ay.

Anonymous said...

Oh my days Belinda. When you first contacted me about two years ago to write for us, you were eager but unpolished, full of potential yet inexperienced, but today, what I see before me is a journalist who is now confident, capable of objectivity, well-versed, broadminded and can easily compete for gold in a cutthroat world. Well done Belinda; you deserve all good things because you have worked mighty hard to get here. God bless you richly, Kofo @ STREETBRAND